Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kim!

Happy birthday to my one loyal blog reader!!! =) Kim Davidson, I love you! Thanks for the food, the fun, the love, the Bible studies, the advice, the listening ear, the phone calls, the book /movies/music recommendations, the prayer, the camaraderie, and the sympathy. You are the salt of the earth, the virtuous woman, the woman after God's heart, the kind of person I want to be.

Have a great time in North Carolina and I really hope I can see you soon. Miss you tons.


P.S. if I happen to have any OTHER readers (doubt it!), check her out at http://thoughtsontheword.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

kd said...

you are so cool!
I saw and talked to your fam today! They are very cool too! Thanks so much for the blog and I know you are looking forward to being back in RDU soon! :)